Contributors

MY ETSY STORE: Feather Earrings!

My Etsy Store!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

HI I'M COOKIE

Hi, my name is Cookie! And in this post you are going to learn all about ME!

1. First thing you should know about me... is that I am made of cloud.

Long ago, I floated to Chantala's house on a white cloud. I came to her in a dream, and when she woke up -- poof! There I was!

2. I like mud.

Mud is delicious. It tastes like chocolate dirt. I also like eating the little squishy things that I find in the mud. Sometimes, when no one's looking, I roll in mud for hours and hours... and nobody knows!

3. Sometimes I get sad.

Sometimes I get yelled at and everyone gets mad at me. I don't know why. They scold me and I feel sad, so then I hide.

4. I love fiestas.

I am a spanish poodle (un perro caliente) and I like to celebrate my heritage by throwing big parties. Everyone drinks lots of bubbly juice and gets very happy. I like to cuddle with my friends and fall asleep with everyone on the couch.

5. My room mate is an evil genius.

I have a roomie named Sally.... She's plotting world "donamation" or world "dalmation" or something like that. Sometimes I make fun of her hair because it looks like a dandelion. I'm bigger than her, so sometimes she uses me as a stool. She barks a lot.

6. I have a pet bird.

His name is Mr. Holly. He doesn't know he's my pet bird... but he is. Here's a picture of him and my roomie.

7. I like to nap.

Napping is wonderful... I spend most of the day napping or playing in mud. Sometimes I nap so much that I forget to wake up.

8. I eat feathers. I am an important assistant to a large feather corporation... my job is to eat as many feathers as I can find. Sometimes I accidentally inhale them and they get stuck to my brain. This is a picture of me at work.

9. I am really the Phantom of the Opera. Surprise! Bet you didn't recognize me, huh?

10. I study philosophy. This is me reading the Tao of Pooh. I am the uncarved wood.

11. I hang with rock stars. (That's me in the sunglasses.)

As you can see, being a cloud poodle is a lot of hard work. I live a busy but productive life. Nice to meet you! Be my friend @CookieParris!

13 comments:

  1. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! Cookie you are really a good sport! That bath pic is sadly funny! And I LOVE Mr Holly--what a great friend!

    This was just 2 cute!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the cutest thing! hello cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. number 4 was my fave. <3333

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg this is too cute love the Phatom look and Mr. holly is a cute pet. btw i'm becca and because you are so cute i'm following you on twitter hope to see more of you cookie you're star. <333333

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha. Cookie, how can you be so cute! You really must be made of clouds (and chocolate mud).

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwwwww! So much adorable in one blurg! ♥♥♥♥

    Just don't forget, Chew Ur Foodz!!! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  8. how cute is this? too cute! (particularly #s 6 & 10)
    think I wanna join the Cookie fan club.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mud, my friend. It's the only way to live.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, Cookie is so cute! I think I like the pic with Tommy the most. They are both so cute and adorable! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. can this me more adorable?...awwwww <333333

    ReplyDelete