Contributors

MY ETSY STORE: Feather Earrings!

My Etsy Store!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Todays OkStupid and Plenty of Creeps Inbox!

   Serendipity and I have online dating accounts. There is no better end to a long day than to read creepy messages from strangers who want to date/murder you. Here are some recent emails from Serendipity's OkStupid (OkCupid) and Plenty of Creeps (Plenty of Fish) inbox. These are 100% real. Typos and creepiness left for your enjoyment!

Hello xyz,
   "My name is Manfred. Your profile caught my attention and I feel we could enhance each other’s lives. Beside pleasant looks you seem to have personality. I like especially that your interests include writing, painting and hiking and that you value kindness, compassion and emotional strength, and that you are looking for a man who is REAL.

  Are you yearning for a mature, gentle, accomplished and educated man with substance, perception, creativity and compassion? I am a linguist and writer from Europe and have an exciting life with lots of interests…all that’s missing is a young female ….feminine, natural, sensitive, vulnerable, and in touch with her feelings…is that you? Then I would like to give you all my love, treat you with respect and adore you with passion....

If this strikes a chord in you have a look at my profile. I hope you feel we could be a great match and I look forward to hearing from you!'



Oh Manfred! I am so young -- so vulnerable! You are just the old man I've been looking for. And how did you know my friends call me XYZ?!


"but, I am into clothes. I do not spend a whole lot of money on clothes, but I find that I own a whole lot of different jackets and the like that I have found on adventures. I am soft-spoken, and I find that often my attire can speak volumes."
  
 I like a man with a variety of jackets.

"I know you already know your really good looking. I am
not here to try and sale my self to you. i just ant to
say hello, Feel free to talk to me when u can.i know if
u give me a try has a friend you will see i am a
great,respect,charming, man."

Uh oh! You sound a little angry. A little murdery too....


 "I'm terrible with being social, so my friend recommended messaging someone on here. I told her I would just send one for now. I was looking through what it said my matches were, saw your eyes and said, ok, I will message her. lol I have been feeling lately that my passion for life is being stifled by the negativity around me. I'm hoping to find more positive energy in my life. Message me back if you wanna chat. It's very possible that all came across as creepy. As I said, I am no good at this."

I recommend refraining from using the words "creepy, stifled, negativity, and terrible" in your emails to strangers.


Well, I don't think any of these men are your prince charming Serendipity. The first guy sounds like he might be a gem. Do you want to be Mrs. Manfred? What about the guy with all of the jackets? Never a dull moment with a man with an exciting wardrobe! 

4 comments:

  1. "different jackets and the like that I have found on adventures" = stole and/or got out of the goodwill box... O.O

    "saw your eyes and said, ok, I will message her." Serial killer, collects eyeballs... O.O

    Fun guys....brb never dating again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Step away from the computer and run don't look back just keep going..lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. true gems, that XD

    can i just say, i love this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete