Contributors

MY ETSY STORE: Feather Earrings!

My Etsy Store!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Layer!

Here are a few pictures of my layer. I like seeing what other people's houses look like so here are some pictures of my humble abode tucked away in the Valley.

Here is my magical rotating Christmas tree. My dog is afraid of it. It spun last year and she didn't seem to have a problem with it. The tree isn't spinning wildly or making any noises. I guess Cookie is smart not to trust a plant that moves independently.

This is little sister's room. I painted the flowers around the window! I asked her if she's growing out of the flowers and wanted me to paint over it and she said, "I would never paint over your flowers Nana."


My jewelry wall where I hang all of my Hide Your Feathers earrings! I always feel like I'm ahead of the game but once I package and ship everything the wall is naked and I feel unaccomplished all over again! My business is a never ending cycle of jewelry making and I love it!

Have I not told you? I live with a crazy person. My dad is the ultimate Beatles fan girl! Here is a little piece of Beatles Church were all loyal devotees gather to worship. I dared to put a Christmas decoration on the Beatles alter and it only took my dad 5 minutes from walking in tot he house to notice. He told me that Snoopy is not the 5th Beatle and moved it. I worry about my dad sometimes. In the name of George, Paul, Ringo, and John, Amen.
Here is our iron Chimney. I love this thing, it's so cozy looking and warms up the whole house. Our rabbit Erica loves to lay under it (it doesn't get hot on the outside.) Yes, that is a gumball machine. We 'collect vintage (hoarding crap) but it's always stocked with gum and its gets plenty of use! The train is from the Disney Lot down the street from my house. Every year the Disney Studios has a secret blow out sale and we got this beautiful train set. I like to put my parakeet on it.

5 comments:

  1. You have a spinning tree, I have a collapsible one. I actually still haven't even put my tree up and all i have to do is unfold it lol. Epitome of laziness.

    I love your wall of feathers though. You should just hand me my earring instead of shipping it. Unless you already shipped it. In that case, I won't get it until after LA. xD

    The flowers you painted are absolutely gorgeous btw! No wonder she doesn't want to paint over them!! :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youll get it by Saturday :)

    I was going to ask you if you wanted me to just give it to you but that sounds ghetto i didnt want to you think i was too lazy to package it up nice and ship it :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. the gumball machine is the best thing in the world !!!! and the flowers you painted are beautiful ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great house really cool decorating thank you for sharing.

    PS love the jewelery and when christmas is over and i'm not so broke i am so buying some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want a pic/vid of your bunny lying under the stove thing, and your parakeet riding the train! I would die of cute overload at your house! ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete