Contributors

MY ETSY STORE: Feather Earrings!

My Etsy Store!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Really Big Pants

My dad had the day off and since he loves to shop, he came home with presents for everyone!




He gave my mom and sister Christmas pajamas, my brother got a sweater, the dogs got Christmas sweaters and then it was my turn...


At first I tried to hide my horror....





But they were HUGE. They were the biggest pants I have ever seen. They were at least 4 sizes larger than what I wear.





Once my dad realized what was happening he joined me in my panic.



That did not help. My brother is taller than me - and a body builder.


That was a close call. While I was in the shower sulking about my big pants my dad tapped on the door and told me was going back to the store to get me some new, smaller pants.

6 comments:

  1. You are soooo funny! Every time I read your blurg I crack up. Keep writing this blurg forever!!!
    Love it...love you!! <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. all's well that ends well? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have the funniest sense of humor i love these little cartoons they always make me smile. You are so amazingly talent i hope you keep posting you are wonderfully brilliant. hugs <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Poor dad. I love that he got back in the car and exchanged them. lol He loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. rotfl!! Your cartoons are sooooo cute! ♥ What a lovely dad you have. I want one just like him! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought your brother the same size Fail Dad. F A I L. Sounds like he redeemed himself tho. Maybe next time you can get in on the Christmas pj action instead.

    ReplyDelete