Contributors

MY ETSY STORE: Feather Earrings!

My Etsy Store!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Hide Your Feathers Jewelry

Welcome to Hide Your Feathers Jewelry! I am a free lance artist, college student and illustrator living in Los Angeles. My jewelry was inspired by my fascination in natural and organic patterns. There is no greater beauty than that found in nature! About a year ago, I created a series of paintings of natural patterns and was particularly moved by the majesty and enchanting colors of the feather! (To see my work visit www.chantalaparris.webs.com)

From there, I was inspired to expand my art, to make it more personable and accessible. I have always been a great appreciator of fashion, and deiced to try my hand at jewelry designing. With great luck so far, i plan to expand my business and share my visions with the world. I believe in the power of personal expression and see my jewelry designs as the deepest and most sincere extension of myself.

I deeply care for animals so I always make a great effort to ensure that all of my materials are naturally molted, and 100% animal cruelty-free! I also believe there is no beauty like the the real thing so all of my beads and wire are authentic metals and gems.

I love to create custom orders and help materialize others ideas, so if ever there is a request to be made, feel free to email me at the address above.

Sincerely,
Chantala

****Hide Your Feathers Jewelry has been featured in live Fashion Shows including the SUGAR ART AND FASHION SHOW and included in many blogs! Here are some links to my event and articles:
http://www.lafashionsnob.com/2010/01/03/sugar-art-fashion-show/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tj6zx_YhHU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5tVaJsXHA

No comments:

Post a Comment