Contributors

MY ETSY STORE: Feather Earrings!

My Etsy Store!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Names

Your name, Its so unique!

It isn't really though, just Chantal -- with an A at the end. 

My dad thought Chantal Parris sounded trashy
Thanks for the consideration Dad
Just a name my mom picked out of a romance novel she picked up while waiting in line at the market.
You know the book, the one with Fabio on the cover
Someone told me it translates to "beautiful song."

I think it really means "a rocky place."
It's French, I'm Mexican.
I'm Mexican but my Spanish will offend you.

4 comments:

  1. i like ur name and the story behind it very sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked my son's name out of a book in line at KMart. Does that make you feel better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it really is a unique name ... you dont see such creativity with names in my country ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Free verse poem!

    "Names"

    Your name, Its so unique!

    It isn't really though, just Chantal -- with an A at the end.

    My dad thought Chantal Parris sounded trashy.
    Thanks for the consideration, Dad.
    Just a name my mom picked out of a romance novel
    while waiting in line at the market.
    You know the book, the one with the man and woman on the cover.
    Someone told me it translates into "beautiful song."

    I think it really means "a rocky place."
    It's French, but I'm Mexican.
    My Spanish will offend you.

    ReplyDelete