Contributors

MY ETSY STORE: Feather Earrings!

My Etsy Store!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Attention Turkeys!

Dear Twitter people,

 Thank you so much for everything you have done for me. The support for my jewelry business is more than I ever could have asked for. I never thought I would see the day that I would be able to work from home and save up enough money for college. I can afford a Bachelors degree now because of all of your encouragement and support. I am the first person in my family to finish a college degree and I couldn't have done it without you. I really feel like I can do anything now! I am so lucky and so grateful to know all of you. Thank you again for the beautiful flowers! If everyone was as kind and thoughtful as all of you the world would be a better place.

X
Feathers



Serendipity (aka Theresa),

This year has been a whirlwind of utter madness! I am grateful everyday for your friendship. With out you I would be completely lost! (where am I?) Drinking wine and watching Phantom of the Opera just never gets old. You are so much fun its ridiculous. You are my soul mate, my best friend, and my angel of music! Thank you for all of your selflessness and encouragement. I am your biggest fan and I can't wait to see what the world has in store for you. You are the strongest and most incredible human being I have ever known! I will always be on the sidelines cheering you on! Go other half, go!

<3
Phantom



Little Sister,
 Ten years ago today we brought you home from the hospital! You are even more amazing than I knew you would be. Thank you for keeping life fun and exciting! How many 20 somethings get to have a kid sister? I am one lucky big sister! You are beautiful, smart and so much fun -- I am so lucky to have you. Don't ever stop calling me Nana, it makes me feel special :)
No man will ever be good enough for you.

Love
Big Sister




Mom, Dad and Eddie,

  Thank  you for letting me live in your house and eat your food. Thank you for letting me sulk around the house for a month after my car accident -- I don't know how you guys stand me sometimes! Thank you for never questioning my "methods" and not only letting me be crazy, but encouraging it. I am so lucky to have parents at all, and to have good ones is even better. Mom -- you are amazing. Thank you for thinking for all of us, we would all starve and fall apart without you! Dad-- you're a little weird but I'm a bulldozer because of you! Thank you for working 60 hours a week of manual labor for us. Eddie -- you are the best brother ever. I'm sorry I fed you plastic food and dressed you up like a girl when you were little.You are hilarious and so sweet, watching you turn into a man has been surreal! Thanks family! You guys rock.

Love
Your eldest and favorite child


Cookie,

  I totally forgive you for abandoning me in my time of need and not coming near me when I was rocking that neck brace. All is forgiven. I will still walk you and feed you and stuff. Thank you for looking like Snuggles the bear from the paper towel commercials. You are very cute and you are a fabulous sidekick.  Congrats on all of your twitter followers, you are a rock star!

Love
dog mom

Cookie the real rock star and that other guy.







12 comments:

  1. awwwwww this is beautiful!!! :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 go get that degree bb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful year you've had! You deserve it, girl; you're pretty awesome. :')

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful post. I'm proud to support your dreams, and brag about my feather jewelry every time someone will listen. Happy Thanksgiving. <3

    Racheal
    @Rae_1985

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Antonio,

    Thank YOU for supplying my alcoholic needs, being my sugar mama (papi?), and including me in your crazy passionate life! You encourage everything about me and together we are an unstoppable tornado of creative force! Can't wait to continue with all of our projects, and to see where the next 10 years take us. Here's to madness, true love, our blurg baby, shitty good luck, and RULING THE WORLD!!!

    My unrivaled devotion,

    -OG Miguel

    ReplyDelete
  6. how wonderful of you to write everyone a thank you note you are to sweet and go get that degree and show them what you are made of. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. :') That made me choke up a bit for real.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so lucky in your choice of friends, that they are so generous to let their success lift you up as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete