Contributors

MY ETSY STORE: Feather Earrings!

My Etsy Store!

Friday, November 19, 2010

My wildly over dramatic mental decay

The days following the  car accident were spent in a  hazy drug coma. I woke up to pee and eat crackers. I vaguely remember Theresa being there...but I'm not sure. I have never felt more sorry for myself and thus began my melodramatic spiral into soft-collar-neck brace-hell!!!!

The deterioration of my mental health began when I was lucid enough to realize my own dog was a afraid of me.


I had no insurance and no one to pour my Gatorade -- the world had turned its back on me. My very own dog was disgusted with me and I was unlovable by all creatures.



To top off  my overall discomfort I was paid a little visit by and an ex. My ex boyfriend from high school lives on my block. We dated for 5 years and although we stopped dating 3 years ago I still sneak into his house and steal his movies/music/booze.

He checks in every few months to try and take his stuff back but I am very good at ignoring him. He has become a sad shell of his former self and I avoid him at all costs. Unfortunately, a week after the accident he realized Pineapple Express was missing and he text me that he was coming over to get it back.
There was no escaping. I was subjected to about 15 minutes of him standing awkwardly beside my bed.



......to be continued

6 comments:

  1. awww sweetie! I would have brought you gatorade and chased Mr Weirdo away. Someone really needs to invent a teleporter!!!!
    Cookie is cute! *states the obvious* ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha :p thank you! I will invent a teleportation device

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are cracking me up! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the drawings are scary...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww....Daisy and I would have driven over there to keep you and Cookie company. We would have come with Gatorade!

    ReplyDelete