Contributors

MY ETSY STORE: Feather Earrings!

My Etsy Store!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Before I dive into a painting or any project for that matter I like to take some time to draw inspiration from different sources. Flipping through magazine pictures, reading news articles, listening to music, or hiding in the bushes of your neighbors house to get a picture of a leaf are all good places to start. Drawing inspiration from different things allows for broader artistic perspective to develop. I am in the midst of illustrating a poetry book with my friend and before I start I took some time to lurk around my neighbors property and snap some pictures. I love taking my own reference photos even though I am not so skilled with the camera. All Euphoric experiences I have had have been in bare nature so I always find it a good place to start. Here is today in pictures!


3 comments:

  1. wow what beautiful pictures definitely a way to get inspired

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! My fav is second to the bottom and the one with the little stone bird. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can we talk about how in love i am with this photo? http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_IqA1OJNelGU/TODkQ411ccI/AAAAAAAAAQA/WHwXjFcQlRM/s1600/SAM_1577.JPG

    you have a fantastic eye. i would high five your eye if it wouldn't result in it appearing like i was beating you up and giving you a black eye.

    ReplyDelete