Contributors

MY ETSY STORE: Feather Earrings!

My Etsy Store!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Wino Cleanse Day 1

I'm suppose to be going all raw. No meat (only broths) no booze, no coffee, no fast food. 
Had cold pizza for breakfast. I am almost certain that left over pizza is not raw. Oops. Don't tell Serendipity! I had some raw stuff after that. I ate asparagus and salad. Tea instead of coffee.


I have a real gift for finding loopholes. Cool Whip, cheese, and Ice cream are all technically raw.

This is going to be torture.


x
Feathers

4 comments:

  1. OK OK I'll come clean... I had a Cup O' Noodles for breakfast....

    and I drank coffee -_-'

    But I ate salad the rest of the day! Had broth for dinner. And guess what? I'm sick! Yaaaay....

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU GUYS this will only work if you employ a bit more self-restraint. :)

    @serendipity why are you sick? from the food? or viral zombie infection?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i give you guys much create for doing this i have no will power must have my coffee

    ReplyDelete