Contributors

MY ETSY STORE: Feather Earrings!

My Etsy Store!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Reading In Between Bible Verses

Internet dating is pretty scary. You can chat with people online but nothing can replace gauging a persons mental stability in person.This lovely lady is the perfect example of why it is evil. This 100% real. Feel free to blame all of your problems on this person. 

"I really like drinking, I know some people say christians shouldnt drink but i think thats stupid...
  
I like fooling around, i'm a serius christian but i like to have fun! just like with drinking if anyone says theres something wrong with it, i'm all "show me where it says in the bible." so many people believe stuff not because it's in the bible but just because they want to believe it. being stricter in everything doesn't make u a better christian unless ur being strict about something that's in the bible.

i'm blonde :) a natural blonde, actually everything about me is natural :) haha that means people usually think i'm stupid, especially if they see me drinking at a frat party. but i'm actually pretty smart, i surprise people sometimes"

How are you feeling right now? Have you thrown your laptop against the wall? I feel pretty good. She has a point, Jesus never directly addressed attending Frat Parties. I too live for Bible loop-holes. You know what else isn't in the Bible? 




1 comment:

  1. Really? There's nothing in the bible about drinking? She really is a "serius" christian, since she seems to have skipped Proverbs 23, among other parts of the bible. I'm not a christian of any sort, and I know more of the bible than she does....scary!

    Yes, let's all blame her for stuff!!!! :D ROTFL!

    ReplyDelete