Contributors

MY ETSY STORE: Feather Earrings!

My Etsy Store!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Thank You For All of the Beautiful Flowers!

Two weeks ago I was shocked when a delivery man brought one very beautiful rose bouquet to my door. My friend Michelle Tomlin had sent me a basket of flowers and butterflies a few days prior but before any of this I have never had flowers sent to my house. Judging by my blog maybe some of you may can assume why ;) But when he kept going back into his van and placing more and more GORGEOUS Lilly, rose and lavender bouquets all over my porch I was dumbfounded!

Getting in a severe accident has had me a strange mind-body connection limbo and seeing all of the signatures on my E-Card from all of my amazing follower/friends made me so happy. No man will ever be good enough for me! This was the ultimate act of romance, and I am swooned :) I'm not sure if I'll ever have 10 bouquets of flowers on my porch ever again so thank you so much for the sincere and thoughtful surprise! I was truly caught off guard! Having people pull through for me at a time when I was feeling very forgotten made all of the difference! Thank you so much to Carol Showell, you are rare gem and a very special person, I am happy to know you! Also to Michelle (Charlene) Tomlin, your heart truly knows no bounds! Thank you to you Kara Thomas, Marie, Karin, Fanney, Sasoneh, Casey, Gayle, Krista, Kayleigh, Shirphie, Carolyn, Allie, Beverly , Laura, Sue, Analise, Anne, Melissa, Kaddie, Lissy, Stacey, Tarted_Up, Anita, Jasmine, StealingYourGay, and Desiree.
I hope I didn't leave anyone out! Thank you so much for all of your Love! I'll never forget this!

XOXO
Chantala ~ Feathers

4 comments:

  1. WE LOVE YOU!!! :) we'll TOTally all be your boyfriend. -kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome, and I'm so happy that it brightened your day. --Desiree

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome, dear <333 We adore you and we're so glad it made you smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete