Contributors

MY ETSY STORE: Feather Earrings!

My Etsy Store!

Friday, November 19, 2010

Todays OkStupid Inbox!

About a month ago I made an online dating account on OkCupid. I figured the worst that could happen was I would be subjected to a few awkward conversations. I met one person off of the site and was scared back into my cave. I erased my account, but a few weeks later I realized I was depriving myself of the comedy I find in my inbox. Yes, some men are very polite and well mannered, but its a 50/50 toss up! Here are some messages from today. Typos left for your amusement.

"hey this is the thierd timme tryingto send u a MSG u pretty chill I like what I read on ur page about you ,like the fact that your an artist , it's a turn on ha Ima Artis too I write graffiti all over the world."
(Oh joy! Defacing property art!)

"So a horse walks into a bar, and the bartender goes 'why the long
face? Ok, Ok, I have to come clean...I didn't think of that joke myself.
My 9 yr old nephew told me, and I had to use it."

"your totally worth a hello from me."


"so how do you reward yourself? what does your heart desire when you deserve it"
 (WHHHAATT????)

"u sound like my kinda man. where have u been all my life? i luv dancing and elementary school reform and whores and margaritas. im totally into gay werewolves too. i can drink a tank of gasoline and not get drunk."
(Ok this one is from Theresa, we use our accounts to chat and wink at each other while we're at work.)

So there ya have it! A plethora of men waiting for me! Somewhere out there, my prince charming is hunched over a computer jacking off to OKCupid pictures! Love.
 X
Feathers

4 comments:

  1. AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA keep this up! Hilarious!!! :D I should update from my "OKSTUPID" inbox too hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete