Contributors

MY ETSY STORE: Feather Earrings!

My Etsy Store!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Wino Cleanse

  Serendipity and I have decided to make some drastic diet changes. We have concluded that if we are going to live otherwise unhealthily (ie eating everything and never working out..ever) we better adapt at least some healthy habits. Besides, you only have one body right? Right. Time to stop living like hobos.

  Because we are extreme personalities and cannot do anything half way - we are going on a raw food diet. I have done it before and with great results. I am grateful that I am no longer working across the street from my best friend and my enemy, Chipotle. That should make things easier.We are giving up wine, coffee, soda, and fast food. I will do my best to update on any progress/mental breakdowns. Hopefully this does not result in us pulled over on the side of the road eating tacos and crying into wine bottles at midnight. 

We shall see.

x
Feathers and Serendipity

11 comments:

  1. no.. coffee? o.o i wish you two luck!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a good resolution (what, wait, it's not New Year's yet?!!)
    keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why would you give up fast food ??? D: such a cruel idea ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow good luck to you both and keep us updated.hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH DEAR GAWD ARE YOU MAD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!! O.O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! I couldn't do it. It's the giving up wine and coffee part that just has me going, "Nope, I can't." LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know. Its over when you come to LA though. that way i will have lost a little bit of weight and Ill be drunk of two glasses instead of a whole bottle. win/win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know...i love the wines too. but think about it...if we hold out until glam nation...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete